The Sciences Division supplemental rulebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the sciences division.
The Sciences Division supplemental rulebook includes:
• Detailed description of the sciences division, covering the science and medical departments, Starfleet Exploratory Division, Starfleet Science, and Starfleet Medical.
• An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for science and medical characters, as well as new character creation choices for cybernetic and genetic enhancements.
• A list of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals, and rules for their inclusion in Star Trek Adventures missions.
• Guidance on creating truly strange and unique alien species, as well as advice on including spatial anomalies, parallel universes, the Q, and time travel in your adventures.
• Rules for creating new, truly alien species, introducing hazardous and hostile environments into scenes, and new mechanics for suffering or curing diseases.
• Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Science and Medicine focused NPCs and Supporting Characters, including Carol Marcus, Noonian Soong, and Zefram Cochrane.